BBD Electrical Contractors Ltd
We are an electrical company that covers all aspects of electrical works from minor projects to complete new installation works including lighting design, testing, creating reports, upgrades, maintenance and more.
BBD Electrical Contractors is NICEIC registered, Public Liability Insurance of up to £5million and has a very good team of engineers with access to a handful more subcontractors when the jobs require this, all our large jobs have a designated site supervisor.
We understand how important communication is and how valuable our clients time is. We aim to make the project hassle-free for all involved and we believe this is achieved by keeping the client informed from day one to ensure all parties are clear on what is expected.
All our works are managed and run by BBD management.
The works we cover are mainly commercial and domestic from small lighting upgrades to full projects.
Some of our clients include:
- Various Letting agents – undertaking landlord safety checks, PAT testing and call out works.
- The Ace Hotel Shoreditch– here we have undertaken two large electrical projects from fully revamping their entire ground floor lighting system on the Casambi wireless control system to installing power and USB to every desk in the restaurant.
- AR Watson and Aubrey Homes– high-end domestic works large extensions up to multiple house developments.
- CUPAZ– office refurbishments from LED lighting upgrades to Generator and UPS back up systems, through Cupaz we have worked in MOD offices, Home office building and many famous London buildings.
- Watford Control Instruments– This is our bulk of industrial works installing PFC, voltage optimisation and voltage stabilisers. Works are worldwide and have taken us to the British embassy in Nigeria and the Taishan nuclear power plants in china
- Day to Day domestic works– from changing plastic sockets to a metal finished socket, to installing complete new electrical installations for small home extensions up to huge new developments.
to provide up-to-date, efficient electrical services our clients can trust at a reasonable price. It is important to us to build and maintain lasting working relationships through good communication and a high standard of service. We strive to stay on the pulse of changing legislation as well as electrical trends and advancements as such things allow us to offer more varied and bespoke services to each individual client.
We treat every job with respect and care, whether its changing sockets or undertaking a full office block rewire.
No Job too small!!
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 981 2929 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/